• Home
  • Customer Infromation
  • Tradelink Service Centres
Tradelink Service Centres

Certification Authority
The Tradelink service centre network is set up to help traders who are unable to submit trade-related documents electronically to Government. Tradelink service centres accept documents submitted by users in paper form, then convert them into electronic format for submission to Government or designated recipients through the Tradelink platform.

Tradelink service centre network currently covers 70 locations spanning almost all commercial and industrial areas throughout Hong Kong. Operated in conjunction with business partners including Fotomax, Government Approved Certification Organizations, leading trade associations and banks, Tradelink provides convenient, effective and efficient paper-to-electronic conversion services to customers.
Certificates of Origin
You may choose our pick-up service to submit Import / Export Declarations by simply calling our pick-up hotline at 8102 2020. Tradelink will pick up your paper declarations from any address you specify, convert them into electronic format and submit to Government. There is no additional courier charges for the pick up service.

Phone order placed in the morning from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Monday to Friday will be picked up in the afternoon of the same day and properly completed declaration forms will be converted into electronic declaration messages to send to the Government on the next working day. Order received in the afternoon from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. will be picked up and processed on the next working day.
Import / Export Declarations may also be posted to Tradelink for conversion to electronic format and submit to Government. Simply enclose a cheque with sufficient payment payable to "Tradelink Electronic Commerce Limited" with your completed Tradelink Trade Declaration Forms in a sealed envelope to be posted to "Tradelink Electronic Commerce Limited, Box No. 70023, Kowloon Central Post Office" for conversion to electronic format and submitted to the Government.

If you wish to receive the official payment receipt by post, please include a self-addressed envelope with sufficient postage with the forms.

Please call 2506 8138 for more information.