Dutiable Commodities Permit (DCP)
Under the Dutiable Commodities Ordinance, Chapter 109 of the Laws of Hong Kong, the Customs and Excise Department is responsible for the administration of all dutiable commodities and prevention of evasion of duty. The ordinance
applies to the four categories of goods which are liquors, tobacco, hydrocarbon oil and methyl alcohol. Any person who imports, exports, stores or manufactures these dutiable commodities is required to possess a relevant licence;
otherwise he will be prosecuted.
Tradelink's service allows you to apply for various types of Dutiable Commodities Permits electronically.
Five types of DCP supported
- Permit for Duty-Paid Goods (Black Permit)
- Removal Permit for Dutiable Goods (Green Permit)
- Export Permit (Red Permit)
- Ships' Stores Permit (Red Permit)
- Pass and Vouchers
Document submission choices
- Secure online platform
- Direct integration with customer's backend system
- Walk-in service at Tradelink Service Centres